Monday, November 12, 2007

Wizard World Texas: Come see me this weekend!

On Friday night at 6pm, we'll be screening EL MUERTO, followed by a Q&A with me. On Sunday I'll be on a panel 'Latinos in Comics' with comic strip creators David Alvarez YENNY and Hector Cantu & Carlos Castellanos BALDO, and comic book creator Richard Dominguez EL GATO NEGRO
This is actually my first out-of-state show so it will be real exciting to get out there and see all the Tejano comic book fans! Stop by my Artist Alley table #2320 ( I should be there when I'm not on the exhibit floor looking for cool comics or hitting up artists to be guest on my new radio show!)

Here's a link to Wizard's website with downloadble PDF's of event schedules and such.

If you attend, please stop by and say hello. I'll have copies of the DVD for sale!

Javier

No comments: