Thursday, April 29, 2010

See me twice on Super Saturday: FCBD & GEEKS 'Covered' art show!

This Saturday, I'll be putting in two appearances locally.

On Saturday, from 11am-4pm, I'll be at 4 COLOR FANTASIES in Rancho Cucamonga for their FREE COMIC BOOK DAY event! I'm told this is a huge, parking lot festival of comics and food and artists galore. I'll be sitting at John Narcomey's table, selling my comics and DVDs and sketching for folks! 



I got on board a little too late to make it to the flier, but I'll be there! As will, apparently, half the comic creators on the West Coast!!

And, later that evening, I'll be at GEEKS in Whittier for the opening reception of their group show, 'Covered'! That's from 7pm - close. 





I'd call this a full day of comics and art, for sure! Hope to see some of you at one of the events!

No comments: