Saturday, December 18, 2010

JAVZILLA web shop Holiday Sale ends Sunday!!

Thanks to the folks who've purchased stuff from my web shop over the last 2 weeks. I've been running a Holiday Sale with reduced prices on many items, and reduced shipping.

I've even added a previously 'sold out' item, the WANTED: WEAPON TEX-MEX mini-comic that I thought was out-of-stock! 

With each package I've sent out, I've been including a free extra. There goes the surprise for those that haven't ordered, but maybe that'll give you another reason to plunk down some cyber-bucks and get some stuff!

I've included 8x10 sketches, done in gray-tone markers, in every order. I was compelled to scan this one, because it made my day to hear from this fan:




Sergey had ordered some books last year, and put in another order this past week. In an email he said that he was my "#1 fan in Russia". Can't argue with that.  Spasibo Bolshoi, Sergey!

If you'd like to get my gratitude in your language, please browse the shop and buy the books you'd like. They all come signed, and can be personalized to you or anyone you'd like. I'll ship all orders on Monday, so it's very probable that you'll get them by Friday, Christmas Eve. Click here for the scoop!

1 comment:

Greenblatt the Great! said...

dig the new holiday blog color, Jav. Wow, Russian fans!