Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Jacob & Joaquin POSTER COMIC!

Here it, my first-ever Poster Comic! Featuring Jacob & Joaquin: The Wandering Jew and Catholic Boy, two brand-new characters of mine. Starring in "HAUNTED HOLIDAYS":
  
(To view the poster at a readable size, go to my DeviantArt page here, and click on the image to enlarge)

A special Holiday themed comic, with a little monster-hunting thrown in for good measure!  U.S. readers, if you'd like to order this Poster Comic as an 11"x 17" full-color print, it's yours for $8. That includes shipping in a large, flat envelope with thick cardboard backing, and it'll be signed by me as well. Readers outside the U.S., please contact me at azteczombie (at) yahoo.com for shipping rates.


Please sign it to:


5 comments:

Girl With Chalk said...

Very cool! Will this ever be developed into a series?

Javier Hernandez said...

Chalk Girl, I would love to say 'Yes'...But I couldn't even guess when that would happen! I have the El Muerto 'Dead & Confused' story to finish up, then another 2 projects I have to get to after that. Then...who knows!?

But thanks for asking, and I'm glad you enjoyed this one-page story of Jacob & Joaquin!

Jack said...

And stay on the lookout for our next holiday yarn when the judeo-christian duo team up with brand new ally: Kid Kwanzaa! Oy vey!

Javier Hernandez said...

HA! 'Kid Kwanza'...That is excellent!

And alas, I won't be able to use it now! You know how it goes with us evil corporations... If you suggest a name/concept, and we use it, then we open ourselves to all kinds of lawsuits and civil suits!

Thanks for reading.

And happy all-inclusive, non-denominational holiday!

Jack said...

You might just get away with it Javier! Marvel's been doing it to Jack Kirby for years!

Hope I didn't spoil any future plans. Next time I'll keep my trap shut. lol