Monday, April 30, 2012

BATICALACA Poster Comic

My 6th and newest Poster Comic is available for viewing...THE BATICALACA!

(Click on the image to see a larger, readable version on my page at DeviantArt.)  


The Baticalaca is one of the heroes of the CALACAS OF JUSTICE, my Day of the Dead-themed super hero group. A previous Poster Comic featured another hero from the group,  The Spider-Calaca.


This Poster Comic will be available for FREE this coming Saturday, May 5, at the LATINO COMICS EXPO, while supplies last. I'll be exhibiting both days at the Expo, being held again this year at the Cartoon Art Museum in San Francisco. Free Comic Book Day is a national event with participating comic book stores giving away free comic books created exclusively for the event. I wanted to have a free giveaway as well and figured the brand-new BATICALACA Poster Comic would be a great way to do it!

No comments: