Tuesday, July 24, 2012

PANCAKES & BOOZE Art Show this weekend in LA

So here's a new type of show I'll be exhibiting at this weekend.


Yep, PANCAKES AND BOOZE! (Or click here if you want to see their Facebook Event listing...). An honest-to-gosh Art Show, with live art and live music, art vendors, drinks and...pancakes!


My friend & fellow cartoonist Michael Aushenker, who I'll be spitting a table with, informed me about this show. As it's a local venue, and a different crowd and vibe than the usual comic conventions, I thought it'd be a great idea to try it.


The show is being held in Downtown LA at LOT 613. Address is 613 Imperial Street, Los Angeles, California 90021.
Showtimes are Friday and Saturday, 8pm-2am. 

I'll be bringing along my catalog of comic books and Poster Comics. I'll have some original artwork as well. At any rate, I expect to at least expose my work to a new audience. 


It's $5 at the door, ages 21 and over. Hope to see some of you there!


              Dead Dinosaurio & Etzli © & ™ Javier Hernandez

No comments: