Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Old Town La Puente Art Walk this Saturday

I'll be exhibiting at the OLD TOWN LA PUENTE ART WALK this Saturday, August 18 from 2pm-10pm.
  
The event is being held in the city of La Puente, located in the San Gabriel Valley. In addition to art vendors, there will also be a poetry event in the evening as well as music at one of the locations.

I'll be set up next to the Nuvein Foundation booth in the parking lot of the Twin Palms Recovery Center at 218 Glendora Ave. Just look for the parking lot at Glendora Ave. and Workman St., there will be several booths set up.

In addition to my comic books, I'll also have some of these 'Sharpie paintings':


11" x 17" canvas boards drawn with Sharpie markers! I'll have the two above plus several others.

Part of the aim of the Old La Puente Art Walk is to revitalize the area and make it a vibrant center for local community art and culture. I was at the previous Art Walk back in May and for being the first one they held, we had some constant traffic. This one is set to have lots more artists and event sites, so there should be even more people attending. Hope to see you there!

No comments: