Friday, January 02, 2009

2009, here I come!

I guess we can call this a New Year's Resolution...

This year, expect several comic books from me. Yeah, he said 'several'! Right off the bat, I have a brand new mini-comic I'm finishing this weekend called.... THE MAN-SWAMP! This was done as part of my participation in the Mini-Comics Dumptruck



Soon as that's done, I'm jumping right back to DEMOLITION DOVE. That's being published in the new imprint I've started with Ted Seko, XOMIX COMIX. And of course, there is the Part 2 for EL MUERTO: DEAD & CONFUSED that needs to get in people's hands ASAP!

That's a pretty full plate in addition to my other ongoing projects (The Cartoonistas, PLANET COMIC RADIO, JAVILAND podcast, etc!), but I promised myself that I was going to push any comic book to the forefront this year. I love doing all the other comic-related things, but the comics have to come first!

Hope all of you have a prosperous good year!

2 comments:

Jason Martin said...

Here here!

I don't see anywhere saying Man-Swamp is done/available?!?

Me need.

Look cool.

Javier Hernandez said...

MY bad!!

MAN-SWAMP got off track right near the end... HOWEVER, it's on my next-to-draw list! Look for word of completed mini in about a week.

(and in the case of Mr. Martin, look in your mail box once I finish it!)