Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Back at WONDERCON this weekend!

WONDERCON is being held this year in Anaheim (after 24 years in the Bay Area) and I'll be exhibiting the full 3 days.

This Friday thru Sunday, find me in the Small Press area at table #33, which I'll be sharing with long-time friend & fellow DIY comics creator, Ted Seko. We'll have these signs behind us, so you better not miss our table!















When I started my self-publishing career back in 1998, I attended WONDERCON for a couple of years when it was held in Oakland. Eventually it moved to San Francisco, and I've only been to it once in that city about two years ago, as a visitor. But with their temporary move down here in Southern California this year, I didn't want to pass up on the opportunity to do a 'local' show, particularly one as big as WONDERCON.

I'm going to officially debut my Poster Comics as, well...posters! I've been releasing these online as webcomics since December, but now they'll be available as 11" x 17" prints, on glossy cardstock. I have a special Poster Pack featuring all 4 Poster Comics plus a free 4" x 6" postcard print of THE SPIDER-CALACA.


That's four glossy, full color posters, featuring my newest characters such as THE WAKE, THE WANDERING JEW & CATHOLIC BOY and THE SPIDER-CALACA!

I'll also have all my other comics that are currently in print, including WEAPON TEX-MEX Vs EL MUERTO and THE COMA, copies of the EL MUERTO DVD, buttons and anything else I can find! Also, I'll have a few sketchdolls available.... 

 Undercover spycam footage of the THE WAKE sketchdoll!


Get your WONDERCON tickets here, and stop by Small Press #33. Hope to see you there!

No comments: