Friday, April 10, 2015

World's Finest: My tributes to the Superman and Batman Families

Over the last several months, I drew a variety of Superman and Batman related images in my sketchbook. I'd look through their histories and pick characters from their Golden, Silver and Bronze Ages, finding ones that I liked and wanted to take a shot at.

There's been some amazingly imaginative and entertaining stories there, so getting a chance to explore them has been fun. Here's the whole collection of all 20 drawings!



Superman, the Man of Steel
 
The Dynamic Duo: Batman and Robin

Composite Superman Batman

Catwoman

Supergirl
 
Bizarro Krypto and Bat-Mite

Lex Luthor

Nightwing and Flamebird from the Bottle City of Kandor

Negative Batman, Zebra Batman & Rainbow Batman

SuperBaby & BatBaby

The Batman and Superman Revenge Squad

Titano vs The Super Mobile

Batgirl

Ace the Bathound Vs Bizarro Mr. Mxyzptlk


Anti-Superman and Anti-Batman
Jungle Batman and Robin & Mogo the Bat Ape
The Batman of Planet X

The Batwoman

The Joker and Bizarro Batman

Bizarro and Mr. Mxyzptlk

1 comment:

Phil said...

I love Rainbow Batman. Time to come out of the closet Bats, we don't care!