Monday, September 26, 2011

Coma Premiere Package at APE this weekend!


The Alternative Press Expo is coming this weekend, October 1 & 2, in San Francisco. Which means I'll be there debuting my newest creation, THE COMA! I'll have THE COMA PREMIERE PACKAGE, which includes the special, limited, digest-sized edition of THE COMA, an 8.5" x 11" color print made exclusively for this edition, and 1 of 25 hand-drawn & colored cards (5" x 5" Bristol paper squares), featuring the Coma.

For the folks who pre-ordered these sets, I'll have them shipped out between October 3-5. A few of the pre-orders will be picked up by their owners at the convention. And of course I will have a limited number of copies of the Package, or just the comic, available there as well. If I have any available after the show, I'll put them on my website for purchase.

I'll be at table #109, alongside Michael Aushenker of CARTOON FLOPHOUSE notoriety. Drop by and fall into...THE COMA!!

1 comment:

James Baker said...

see you there, Javi! I think we may even be neighbours! HENRYs HUNAN posse on Saturday!